Triton College Has an App!Triton College is making Blackboard Mobile Learn available for all Students and Faculty. Now, much of the core content of your Blackboard courses will automatically be available from your mobile device on the free Blackboard Mobile Learn App.
What does this mean for Faculty?
Using the same Blackboard Learn platform you already use to manage your courses, you can quickly and easily disseminate information to your students via their primary means of communication.
Updates that you make to courses loaded onto the Blackboard Learn platform, whether via your computer or your mobile device, will seamlessly sync with the content in the Blackboard Mobile Learn application.
You can now meet the needs and expectations of millennial and non-traditional students, who want to be able to do EVERYTHING on their mobile devices. The Blackboard Mobile Learn application is available on the following networks and devices:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP webOS devices
- iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™
- Visit the:
- App Store on your iPhone®,iPad™,or iPod touch®
- Android Marketplace™ on your Android device
- BlackBerry App World® on your BlackBerry® smartphone device
- Palm App Catalog on your HP webOS device
- Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn”.
- Install the app.
- Search for your institution
- Login to Mobile Learn with your personal credentials.
Click here to see a demo of the software on the different platforms.